A PODCAST THAT EXPLORES ALL OF LAW’S FUTURES
The legal system and the legal profession are changing faster than ever, via the development of legaltech, the rise of managed services and legal ops, and changes to student numbers and graduate outcomes. Our podcast is about exploring and understanding the changes.
The Future Law Podcast cuts through the noise surrounding the future of law. We explore leadership and management, technology and law, law firms, courts, and other legal institutions, legal education and training, and the roles of law in society.
We take a global view, talking to lawyers, entrepreneurs, educators, students, and thought leaders across for-profit, non-profit, and government sectors. We interview a range of voices from across the legal spectrum (and more), from many different countries, jurisdictions, and backgrounds – all focused in some way on coming to grips with the future of law.
- What We’ve Learnt This Season
- What Future Lawyers Can Learn From Biographers
- How to Break into Legaltech
- Learning Talent Management From Baking Shows
- Lawyers and Problem Solving in the Age of AI
- How Women In Legaltech Are Changing The World ft Dorna Moini