Dan Rodriguez, formerly Dean of Northwestern Law and president of the Association of American Law Schools, gets inside the future of legal education for the benefit of legal professionals and new law graduates. The interview is hosted by Mike Madison.
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter
- Legal Innovation and the Client Experience with Carl White, CEO of CX In Law
- A Legal Education Call to Action with Trish White and Andrea Sinner of the ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Ed
- Legal Innovation and Design Thinking by Students Working with DWF Connected Services