Elizabeth “Lizzy” Shackelford took her law degree and followed her dream to serve internationally, eventually spending more than seven years with the US Department of State in a series of posts in Eastern Europe and in Africa. Now retired from her diplomatic service and the author of a recent book on US foreign policy and diplomacy, in this podcast she reflects with Mike Madison on what it means to be a lawyer in a rapidly-evolving world.
- Lizzy Shackelford, Lawyer, Diplomat, and Author
- Tom Dreyfus, CEO and Co-Founder of Josef, an Australian LegalTech Startup
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant