Mick Sheehy is a partner at PWC and was formerly a general counsel at Telstra. He is the founder of CLOC in Australia and joins Dan Hunter to talk about legal ops, managed services, and why law firms should be worried about how the Big 4 are moving into NewLaw.
- Lizzy Shackelford, Lawyer, Diplomat, and Author
- Tom Dreyfus, CEO and Co-Founder of Josef, an Australian LegalTech Startup
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant