Dean Dan talks with Professor Ray Campbell, from Peking University-School of Transnational Law in Shenzhen, China. Before becoming a law professor, Ray clerked for U.S. Chief Justice Warren Burger of the United States Supreme Court, and was a partner in the multinational law firms of Kirkland & Ellis and Jenner & Block. Listen to his fascinating take on the future of law and the future of legal education in a globalised world.
- Lizzy Shackelford, Lawyer, Diplomat, and Author
- Tom Dreyfus, CEO and Co-Founder of Josef, an Australian LegalTech Startup
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant