Lisa, Dan, and Mike take a tour through strategies for initiating innovation and change, for people who don’t have “innovating” in their professional portfolios – and who may not have budgets. They have case studies to share, from their own experiences In law firms, companies, and law schools. Anyone can put themselves in a position to innovate. Here’s how to get started.
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter
- Legal Innovation and the Client Experience with Carl White, CEO of CX In Law
- A Legal Education Call to Action with Trish White and Andrea Sinner of the ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Ed
- Legal Innovation and Design Thinking by Students Working with DWF Connected Services
- Margaret Hagan – Director Of The Legal Design Lab At Stanford University