Lisa, Dan, and Mike take a tour through strategies for initiating innovation and change, for people who don’t have “innovating” in their professional portfolios – and who may not have budgets. They have case studies to share, from their own experiences In law firms, companies, and law schools. Anyone can put themselves in a position to innovate. Here’s how to get started.
- Lizzy Shackelford, Lawyer, Diplomat, and Author
- Tom Dreyfus, CEO and Co-Founder of Josef, an Australian LegalTech Startup
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant