Dan and Mike talk with Gordon Smith, Dean of the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University (BYU) about emerging challenges and opportunities for US law schools. Gordon’s research and teaching background is in business law and entrepreneurship. In this interview, he talks about bringing his expertise to bear on innovation and entrepreneurship inside a law school.
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter