In this interview, we chat with Prof Mark Tushnet of Harvard Law School about the changes that he’s seen in US legal education over his illustrious 50 year-long career, and discuss his views about the way that law schools need to change to respond to the challenges ahead.
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter