Professor Michele Pistone from the Charles Widger School of Law at Villanova University in Philadelphia talks with Dan Hunter and Mike Madison about disruption in law practice and legal education, about change management in higher education, and about working across the university to build new, cross-disciplinary training for law.
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter