Professor Deborah Merritt of the Moritz College of Law at Ohio State University talks with Dan Hunter and Mike Madison about the sources of critical challenge in US law schools today and describes paths to re-invention, including a new focus on clients, for herself, for current students, and for law faculties.
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter