Lisa Leong, Dean Dan Hunter, and Mike Madison take apart the challenges of modern law practice: clients increasingly want multi-functional capabilities from their lawyers and firms. The profession is full of talk of “T-shaped” lawyers, who combine deep legal knowledge and broad business and organizational skills. How can firms find, train, and keep these “T-shaped” professionals happy and productive? How can T-shaped lawyers find success in law firms, or beyond?
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter