Lisa Leong and her business partner, Tristan Forrester, escape Melbourne and travel to San Francisco, to record this special Future Law Podcast bonus episode. They track down Richard Hsu – the Managing Director of the Partner Practice Group of recruitment firm Major Lindsey & Africa. Richard is the host and producer of an ABA award winning podcast HsuUntied– and author of the LMA award winning blog HsuTube. Oh, and he was a lawyer! (Amongst other legal roles, he was an IP partner at Shearman & Stirling). Richard spoke about creativity, being trained as an Engineer – and how his HsuTube offering came to be.
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter
- Legal Innovation and the Client Experience with Carl White, CEO of CX In Law
- A Legal Education Call to Action with Trish White and Andrea Sinner of the ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Ed
- Legal Innovation and Design Thinking by Students Working with DWF Connected Services
- Margaret Hagan – Director Of The Legal Design Lab At Stanford University