Lisa Leong and her business partner, Tristan Forrester, escape Melbourne and travel to San Francisco, to record this special Future Law Podcast bonus episode. They track down Richard Hsu – the Managing Director of the Partner Practice Group of recruitment firm Major Lindsey & Africa. Richard is the host and producer of an ABA award winning podcast HsuUntied– and author of the LMA award winning blog HsuTube. Oh, and he was a lawyer! (Amongst other legal roles, he was an IP partner at Shearman & Stirling). Richard spoke about creativity, being trained as an Engineer – and how his HsuTube offering came to be.
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter