Lisa Damon and Stephen Poor, innovators and leaders at the global law firm Seyfarth Shaw, talk with Prof Mike and Dean Dan about developing Seyfarth Lean, the name the firm gives to its widely-recognized applied innovation strategies: data-driven process improvements, project management techniques, and legal technology R&D that have changed the firm’s DNA.
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter