In this interview, Dean Dan chats with Jonathan Patterson, the Managing Director & Head of Development of DWF Ventures in Manchester, England. DWF is a fascinating example of a law firm that has embraced managed legal operations, legaltech, and design thinking. The firm’s incredibly successful listing this year on the London Stock Exchange was driven in large part by its ability to rethink how legal services are delivered, and we explore some of the ways in which DWF is how a tech firm.
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter