In this interview–the last of our investigations of how law firms are becoming tech firms–Dan Hunter talks with Michelle Mahoney, the head of innovation at King & Wood Mallesons. She discusses the layered approach to technology and innovation that this elite, multinational firm provides, and divides up the task into four useful categories.
- Lizzy Shackelford, Lawyer, Diplomat, and Author
- Tom Dreyfus, CEO and Co-Founder of Josef, an Australian LegalTech Startup
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant