After diagnosing the state of US legal education a few months ago, in this episode the terrific trio talk about the nature of Australian law schools and discuss some of the challenges that they face in the years to come. With insights from guests Prof George Williams AO (UNSW), Prof Nick James (Bond) and Prof Lesley Hitchens (UTS), this is the first podcast from Dan in his new role of Executive Dean at QUT, and is sure to be a classic.
- Lizzy Shackelford, Lawyer, Diplomat, and Author
- Tom Dreyfus, CEO and Co-Founder of Josef, an Australian LegalTech Startup
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant