In this interview, we chat with Prof George Williams AO, dean of UNSW Law School. George has thought a great deal about what the future of law should look like, and when he took over the law school he conducted a listening tour with a huge range of stakeholders of his school. We talked with him about the challenges facing legal education, and how one of the most prestigious schools in the country is addressing the opportunities ahead.
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter
- Legal Innovation and the Client Experience with Carl White, CEO of CX In Law
- A Legal Education Call to Action with Trish White and Andrea Sinner of the ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Ed
- Legal Innovation and Design Thinking by Students Working with DWF Connected Services