Dean Dan has been chatting with a lot of deans of late, and in this interview he talks with Dean Lesley Hitchens of the University of Technology, Sydney. In 2018 Professor Hitchens received the Financial Times Australian Legal Innovator Award, and her law school has pioneered a Legal Futures and Technology major. Listen as we chat about the kind of skills, knowledge, and attributes that law grads need to future-proof themselves.
- Lizzy Shackelford, Lawyer, Diplomat, and Author
- Tom Dreyfus, CEO and Co-Founder of Josef, an Australian LegalTech Startup
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant