Dean Dan has been chatting with a lot of deans of late, and in this interview he talks with Dean Lesley Hitchens of the University of Technology, Sydney. In 2018 Professor Hitchens received the Financial Times Australian Legal Innovator Award, and her law school has pioneered a Legal Futures and Technology major. Listen as we chat about the kind of skills, knowledge, and attributes that law grads need to future-proof themselves.
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter
- Legal Innovation and the Client Experience with Carl White, CEO of CX In Law
- A Legal Education Call to Action with Trish White and Andrea Sinner of the ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Ed
- Legal Innovation and Design Thinking by Students Working with DWF Connected Services