In this, our last episode for 2019, we finally bring you our long-promised episode on Design Thinking in Law. The terrible trio talks around some spots from three guests, Margaret Hagan, Director of the Legal Design Lab at Stanford Law School; Carl White, CEO of CX in Law; and Cian Heely, a grad from Manchester University who worked with the amazing gang at DWF to solve for a client’s problem. We use these spots as a jumping off point for a wider chat about what design thinking in law looks like.
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program
- Duc Trang on Competition and Change in the Legal Services Marketplace
- A Recent Graduate on Technology and Innovation in Law: Eric DeChant
- Dean Dan Rodriguez on Challenges and Opportunities in Legal Education
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter