Margaret Hagan, a global leader in bringing design to legal education and law practice, talks with Michael Madison about what design is and why design matters, supplying some of her own back story along the way.
- Building a LegalTech Startup with Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter
- Legal Innovation and the Client Experience with Carl White, CEO of CX In Law
- A Legal Education Call to Action with Trish White and Andrea Sinner of the ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Ed
- Legal Innovation and Design Thinking by Students Working with DWF Connected Services
- Margaret Hagan – Director Of The Legal Design Lab At Stanford University