Mike Madison talks with Dean Trish White and Andrea Sinner, the chair and director of the American Bar Association Commission on the Future of Legal Education. The Commission wrapped up two years’ worth of work in March 2020 and published a report that reads more like a manifesto for change than a conventionally sober reflection. Find the ABA Commission Report online here.
- Cat Moon, Law Professor Making Law Better
- Thomas Aertgeerts, CEO and Co-Founder of European LegalTech startup Aeco
- Lizzy Shackelford, Lawyer, Diplomat, and Author
- Tom Dreyfus, CEO and Co-Founder of Josef, an Australian LegalTech Startup
- Miguel Willis, Founder of the Access to Justice Technology Fellows Program